Shabby Blogs Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

CD Coaster for Father's Day

During the weekend my kids wanted to make something special for their dad for Father's day. I had a pretty good idea of what they could make. So on Saturday I took the girls to the basement. Gave them couple of old Cd's (still keeping with the Recycle & Re-use theme)  and told them to do whatever they wanted. After an hour this is what I got from them...

A special gift for a very special dad.....:):)


I gave my little one, these colorful buttons and she randomly glued them. I think she did a pretty good job, considering she has trouble sitting in one spot for a long time.


I gave my older one some remnants of glass pieces left over from my Sheesh Mahal Project. After she had finished gluing all the pieces, all I did was apply a layer of grout and the Cd coasters were all done and ready for presentation.



No comments:

Post a Comment